Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Future

Hello everyone! So, for the past 10-12 weeks I have been posting on different brands and their social media efforts. I started this blog for my social media marketing class, and I really enjoyed posting to this blog.  I never intended to continue with it, but I think I will. Posts might not be as frequent as they have been, but I definitely want to keep it going. 

Makeup is very interesting to me, and social media marketing, well, it's what I'm interested in as well and I want to make a career of it.  So, since I no longer have assignments, I will probably add in a few product reviews here and there. However, I still want to focus on brands and products and the social media campaigns associated with them.

So, please continue to check back and see what I have. Or let me know what you'd like to see. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks lovelies.

--Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment